The workshop is designed to support organisations with their applications to deliver projects that will support the shift towards a low carbon economy across D2N2 LEP in the following areas:
• Promoting the production and distribution of energy derived from renewable resources.
• Promoting energy efficiency and renewable energy use in enterprises.
• Supporting energy efficiency, smart energy management and renewable energy use in public infrastructure, including in public buildings, and in the housing sector.
• Promoting low-carbon strategies for all types of territories, in particular for urban areas, including the promotion of sustainable multimodal urban mobility and mitigation-relevant adaptation measures.
• Promoting research and innovation in, and adoption of, low-carbon technologies.
If you would like to pre-register your place at the workshop please contact Natasha Kitchen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details will be available at the end of October.